LimeSim Airfields - EDLS-Stadtlohn Vreden
|Prepar3D 4.x not yet tested, propably limited compatibility|
The LimeSim Airfields is a new airfield series covering smaller to medium sized airfields done by the well-known developer who also worked on projects like "VFR Germany", "German Airfields" and created "LuklaX – Mount Everest".
About the airfield
Stadtlohn-Vreden is an important GA and commercial airfield close to the Dutch border.
The scenery includes the new 2009 runway extension from 980 to 1200 meters length and from 20 to 30 meters width.
Click here for more...
- Detailed airfield in LimeSim quality
- Customized aerial image 4x4km around the airfield at 30cm resolution (includes surrounding villages)
- 1.042 manually placed autogen objects
- Compatible with most popular VFR sceneries (VFR Germany and Ultimate Terrain)
- AI compatible AFCAD and realistic ground layout
- Animated birds
- Winter- and night-textures
- Night illumination with approach lightning, runwaylights and 3D taxilights
- Use of FSX-Effects (reflecting windows and reflecing runway when it’s raining)
- Extensive manual in English and German with approach chart
- Important VFR objects in the area
(this will bring you to the Aerosoft product page)